I'm a believer that venture communities hold the keys to stimulating entrepreneurship. A thriving community can help 1) existing entrepreneurs find talent, ideas and capital and 2) give would-be entrepreneurs the support that they need to chase a big idea.
As a result, I spend a lot of my time starting and advising venture communities. Here a list of some of the communities that I'm involved with.
- New York Venture Community
- Silicon Valley Venture Community
- New England Venture Community
- Southern California Venture Community
- Southeast Venture Community